JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

This is a MP5 Reverse Stretch clone by DJ Getz. It was turned into a SBR by a shop in Las Vegas. It is currently on a Form 3 with my transfer dealer in Oregon (Portland area) and can be shipped at the buyer's expense. -I'd like to get $2100 for the whole package. (I will not part this out.)

The firearm comes with the eight mags, stocks, and optic in the picture. (The toes and boots in the second picture belong to my dealer and they are not included.) The collapsing stock is the well-regarded ATI Universal MP5 A3 2 Position Retractable Rear Stock that HK Parts sells. The optic is a Burris.

I know I will get the following question: "Why are you selling the firearm before taking possession of it?"

Answer: Unfortunately, a family member who lives in a non-NFA state became ill after I paid for the firearm. The transfer to get it from the dealer in NV to the dealer here in OR was already in process when I learned I might have to relocate.

I have been in a holding pattern. I held off doing the Form 4 transfer paperwork while I waited to see if the picture would become any clearer. Since I really don't know whether I am staying or going, I'd rather sell the firearm than not be able to move with it if I have to leave.

The firearm is used. I do not know the round count. I have additional photos.

Shipping (if necessary) will be the actual cost for shipping to your location.

Thank you for looking.

Regarding the possibility of trades, I'm primarily interested in cash. I'll consider firearms chambered in 9mm, .45 ACP, and 5.56 but my preference is cash. frabz-Hmm-I-forgot-you-could-tempt-me-with-things-I-want-3f7a93_zpsk50akgnq.jpg

_MG_9415_zpstmkco9to.jpg _MG_9412_zps5fdpgzvn.jpg _MG_9410_zpsuf1typmt.jpg _MG_9401_zpsomfcpoxb.jpg _MG_9398_zpseulpwwse.jpg IMG_0037_zpsyfscgcnl.jpg IMG_0036_zps8ekfe5kt.jpg IMG_6803_zps1fxkckdc.jpg

Last Edited:
That's a pretty good price for the whole package you have there. If I hadn't already sent in the Form 1 to SBR my MP5 clone, I'd be more interested.

Best of luck with the sale.

I have an interest..

Your mailbox appears to be full so the system will not let me send you a Private Message.

Thank you for your interest. Right now, it looks like I have a deal pending with another member.

I will let you know if he follows through.

*Edited to include updated information. I received payment from the buyer. Assuming no problem with the bank, the firearm is SOLD.

I again tried to send a Private Message to PrDubi to inform him but his inbox appears to be full.

Thanks to all who checked in, sent supportive messages, and good thoughts. I appreciate it.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.