JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought Milwaukee was a Harbor Freight brand because I see Milwaukee tools there all the time. Turns out they're owned by Techtronic.
Nah, HF just makes their Chicom offerings look like Milwaukie tools.

64754_W3.jpg

I'm a DeWalt man myself..too far into it with 20v to make a change. That said, Ryobi, Mikita and Milwaukie are right up there ..just pick one and stick with it.

Impact DriverDCF889M2
String TrimmerDCST925B
Hedge TrimmerDCHT820B
DrillDCD708C2
Chain SawDCCS620B
BlowerDCBL722P1
Pole SawDCPS620B
ScrewdriverDCF680N2
Multi-ToolDCS356B
Mitre SawDWS779
(2) 4Ah batteries, (2) 1.3Ah batteries,1 5Ah battery + (2) 8v batteries for the screwdriver

Picked these up off the truck this week.
tsvsBiJh.jpg

Pretty hefty case and large battery, 25 NRR with the foam tips, 20 with the silicone ones.
inVOraZh.jpg

Better than my other ones that take a small battery and they're bluetooth.

How do you like them so far?
Noise cancelling works well and I can hear around me.
Really needs a lanyard, at least for me.
Should be easy enough to rig something.
Music sounds good with the foam tips but kinda tinny with the silicone ones.

Just in time too.
Last week wearing muffs was hot sweaty Betty.

I have used almost every battery-operated drill ever made over the years. I think my first was a Panasonic, then there were a few Makitas. I thought I was at the finish line when I got a Dewalt kit with a drill and a couple of saws, but I was wrong. I still use them for light duty around the house, but if I'm remodeling I use the Milwaukee tools I have gradually acquired. My step-son died a year ago Christmas of Covid and I ended up with all of his Milwaukee tools. I have a pile of batteries and three chargers now so the work doesn't have to stop. Dewalt makes pretty good tools and their only fault that I am aware of is the chuck on their drills suck.

30 year contractor. I ran dewalt cordless til all stolen. Went all Rigid til they became crap. Couple years ago went milwaukee and completely got rid of all cords except the dewalt table saw. I have been very pleased with the decision. Worked deals a lot, but I spent nearly $5000 on all the m18 gear

Milwaukee has a deeper line of tools. I thot the packout ridiculous at first, but I have converted....every tool is in a packout and my trailer is shelved and racked to accomodate. The organizational time savings has been huge. The time savings of no cords huge.

Very pleased, but that said there have been a couple tools that underwhelmed. M18 circular saw died after not much use. They had to rebuild entire thing. Trigger still sticky at times.
Milwaukee Multi tool is poor. Got so frustrated I bought the cordless dewalt one because I missed the dewalt corded one I had so much. Other than those two it's been awesome.

Milwaukee reps through Cascade Supply here in Dallas have taken great care of me if ever probs. Reps in home depot seem powerless.

I see more Milwaukee on job sites, but still have high view of dewalt. Between m12 and m18 you can't beat Milwaukee options

I bought a Dewalt 4-1/2" angle grinder a long time ago. I like it pretty well, except the switch won't stay locked on. I use it for things that I can hold the switch on for, but is isn't right.

I bought a couple of Hitachi 4-1/2" grinders and I really like them. They are rugged and powerful.

I bought a Milwaukee M18 Fuel brushless 4-1/2" grinder and it works great with a 9.0 amp battery, and that battery lasts a long time. It doesn't have as much power if I use a 3.0 amp battery.

I have several mid-grade Harbor Freight 4-1/2" grinders for occasional use. I can keep a Scotch Brite pad, a wire cup brush, and other things ready for instant use. Don't go with the cheapest HF. Up one or two steps is a big improvement.

Just as several people complete their collection of either brand, the company will just change the battery voltage and or design. That's what happened to my dad with DeWalt. He has several different job boxes all set up for different types of job sites. Lots invested, he now just has the old battery packs rebuilt, they work ok but not like the new lithium ones. I keep trying to convince him he wouldn't need a 3/4T truck for all the new type of batteries, LOL

Just as several people complete their collection of either brand, the company will just change the battery voltage and or design. That's what happened to my dad with DeWalt. He has several different job boxes all set up for different types of job sites. Lots invested, he now just has the old battery packs rebuilt, they work ok but not like the new lithium ones. I keep trying to convince him he wouldn't need a 3/4T truck for all the new type of batteries, LOL
Where does he get the battery packs rebuilt ?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top