JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone installed/used one of these? Did you install the magazine follower? It appears I would have to apply heat to the mag tube-reciever to break the mag tube loose. From what I've read, the mag tube may have loc-tite on the threads. It won't budge with a strap wrench. This would involve complete disassembly, which is not a big deal and should probably be done for a detailed cleaning anyway.
Please let me know what experience you might have had.
Thanx!

Thanx,
The defender tactical unit (supposedly) allows the use of 1 3/4" - 3" shells interchangeably. If it works, that would be desirable, to me anyway.

Thanx,
The defender tactical unit (supposedly) allows the use of 1 3/4" - 3" shells interchangeably. If it works, that would be desirable, to me anyway.
I have one on mine and it works great. Works with all shells.

Thanx,
I'm going to have to look into this. I have the OpSol and it works great, but I'd prefer an adapter that doesn't need to be removed for standard shells. $25 isn't a bad price either.

Looks pretty good from what I could find.

Thanx for those links! I'd read some reviews, but hadn't seen those.
Looks like a good use of $25

Thanx,
Dang. More crap I need to buy. Where does it end?!? :s0140:

I've read that Winchester was the only shotgun that could cycle the mini shells, as it comes from the manufacturer. Could be I was reading about a different model. It does seem strange that the mini shells are kind of in demand, and expensive. It's sounds like every model of pump shotgun (except the 590S) either won't feed them reliably, or requires an adapter. Even that option is not available for anything but the Mossberg500/Maverick88. Seen a couple classifieds here of folks getting rid of their mini shells. Maybe, their shotguns don't like them either?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top