JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Manufacturer or Double Diamond Law Enforcement Supply has been apparently taken over or sold their design to Quarter Circle 10. Recently In the last few year DDLES was taking the pistol caliber AR by storm as is produced a very functional AR lower using Glock magazines. Details as to what happen to the company are vague, but apparently the design has been taken over by this new manufacturer in Arizona Quarter Circle 10. Desiring a AR in 40 caliber the biggest challenge was finding a functional UPPER and LOWER receiver combination that supposed more traditional pistol caliber magazines in multiple calibers.

Thus the Glock AR lower was born some time ago. Several companies have tried to make a functional design moving into other calibers besides 9mm. Many tried old Grease Gun magazines and Uzi magazines or even designed their own. The best part the Glock Magazine design especially the DDLES one is that the calibers range from just about anything. Popular calibers 9mm, 40SW, 10mm, 357.sig, 45APC have been desired for ever and have been fully functional in Handguns for years. The final adapation of an AR lower that uses these magazines was the break through needed to make what could be called some day the GLOCK AR.

In 2012 a magazine posted an article with a picture of a AR using Glock magazines. It was then posted and noted as a April Fools Joke. Little did the author know that these fire arms designs were real, that his April Fools Joke wasnt a Joke after all.

Well Im here to say today I received my QuarterCircle10 Glock lower and am waiting for my upper from Primary Industries to arrive next week.

-RECO

Img_0079_zps8279f49f.jpg

Img_0078_zps85099e2d.jpg

Img_0080_zps04a1d1f5.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show