JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Daniel Defense
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Rock River Arms Upper receiver (has RRA logo) With Daniel Defense 10.6 barrel with front sight base pinned Unknown skinny Handguards NO bolt carrier group. Only 500 rds on it. Factory pinned front sight base has been removed for rail install and removal so there is some rubbing on the barrel

parting out BARREL HAS BEEN SOLD

$120 for RRA Receiver vg-ex Link for more details
$280 for the barrel with FSB pinned, nut, and HG cap vg-ex link for details
$30 for pictured handguards vg-ex
$10 for generic fat handguards. vg-ex
$15 gas tube vg-ex
$12 flash hider and washer vg-ex
$15 delta ring assembly vg-ex
$20 for the pictured charging handle but I have some for $15 as well that are a little different.

Complete minus Bolt carrier group $460

Please note that this upper can only be used on a pistol or register SBR or required a 4.5" flash hider pinned to bring it to 16" NFA rifle requirements.

83Vp3lV.jpg
wthDmCx.jpg
X84qpMy.jpg
tN6mP4D.jpg
gnNv70D.jpg

Trades considered please note when offering trades please note trade value of your items or at least say I will trade this for that. Some of the specific parts I am looking for are 20" gov profile barrel, A1 and A2 upper receivers or uppers and parts A2 rear sight parts, and Left-handed Ar15 Ar10 Lr308 parts, used TR20 fair priced .300 win mag ammo, 5.45x39 ammo, 6.5grendel ammo maybe some .22lr, and Colt parts Ar15 and Long rifle Carrying cases.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Rock River Arms Upper receiver (has RRA logo) With Daniel Defense 10.6 barrel with front sight base pinned Unknown skinny Handguards NO bolt carrier group. Only 500 rds on it. Factory pinned front sight base has been removed for rail install and removal so there is some rubbing on the barrel

parting out

$120 for RRA Receiver vg-ex Link for more details
$280 for the barrel with FSB pinned, nut, and HG cap vg-ex link for details
$30 for pictured handguards vg-ex
$10 for generic fat handguards. vg-ex
$0 free DMPS glacier guards with purchase of the barrel vg-ex
$15 gas tube vg-ex
$12 flash hider and washer vg-ex
$15 delta ring assembly vg-ex
$20 for the pictured charging handle but I have some for $15 as well that are a little different.

Complete minus Bolt carrier group $460

Please note that this upper can only be used on a pistol or register SBR or required a 4.5" flash hider pinned to bring it to 16" NFA rifle requirements.

View attachment 871240
View attachment 871241
View attachment 871242
View attachment 871243
View attachment 871244

Trades considered please note when offering trades please note trade value of your items or at least say I will trade this for that. Some of the specific parts I am looking for are 20" gov profile barrel, A1 and A2 upper receivers or uppers and parts A2 rear sight parts, and Left-handed Ar15 Ar10 Lr308 parts, used TR20 fair priced .300 win mag ammo, 5.45x39 ammo, 6.5grendel ammo maybe some .22lr, and Colt parts Ar15 and Long rifle Carrying cases.
Hello I am interested in the barrel assembly is it still available?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top