JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't watch... usually I don't. Is it really that bad??? Why is it posted on a firearms forum??? (Enquirer minds want to know! ;))

not in that particular video.. but in previous ones..like this one

what I do appreciate about him is that (i committed the cardinal sin and read the comments) liberals seem to be more educated and less afraid of guns because of his crappy videos.

Sounds about right to me too. Scanning the article I could not find anything about how the state handles prison time. Have to assume there is some form of "good time" or such. Every state does this differently though. If she serves even half the time it makes a good lesson to those who want to go into the field she chose. If you can't handle the job, don't take it.

liberals seem to be more educated and less afraid of guns because of his crappy videos.
I read the comments as well and wonder if these same libs would be as receptive of his ingratiation if they were aware of Justin Kings' (AKA 'Beau') felony convictions.

I read the comments as well and wonder if these same libs would be as receptive of his ingratiation if they were aware of Justin Kings' (AKA 'Beau') felony convictions.
I did not bother to watch his video but he is banned from owning guns? If so seems he is leaving himself open to problems by making a video with him holding one?

So of course she's sentenced to 10years which I thought was fair for a police officer and the act which she committed.
But the family was not happy, the BLM crowd is protesting saying there was no justice.

For crying out loud, what would be a win, or fair for them? To immediately hang her on the courthouse lawn?

What a joke. These people are idiots

For crying out loud, what would be a win, or fair for them? To immediately hang her on the courthouse lawn?
Excellent questions and it would be great if they could be fielded to 'them' as opposed to just speculation.
Is there no 'avenue' for this to happen? Are the libs just 'hit and run' with opinions such as this or is there a way 'they' can be confronted for answers?
Again we come up short (as usual) with rebuttal or questions to the libs/antis when they seem to take unrealistic positions in a gun related issue.

The secret of the justice system is there isn't any justice, only an example made to future people about consequences for poor decisions. There will always be a hole in the hearts of the victim's loved ones, and no punishment, even capital punishment, will fill that void.

Ten years not nearly enough, hope she never makes it out of that prison.

I'm with you on this man. 10 years?!? That's it?!? Its bull$h!t.
What if that was one of us "everyday" folk? We'd be in prison the rest of our lives. AND WERE NOT TRAINED THE WAY SHE IS!!! We woulda simply reacted to the situation and been hung for it. Its BS

This is why I'm a fan of determinate sentencing like in WA. Guilty of crime, do a review of criminal history and add up points, look at the range for point total, that's uour sentence. No matter who you are. She'd have gotten a 5 year firearm enhancement as well. The minimum for Murder 2 with 0 points for criminal history would have been 171.5 months in WA.

Ok, this is very weird...:confused:

I saw that just a few min ago at FoxNews.com... Later in the Fox article is a statement from Jean's mother about corruption there. And earlier in the article there is this:
"His murder underscores the reality of the black experience in America."

Merritt said Brown was a former athlete turned entrepreneur, and he "lived in constant fear that he could be the next victim of gun violence, either state-sanctioned or otherwise."

Key witness in Amber Guyger murder trial shot and killed days after guilty verdict

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews