JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1550
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm selling my CZ Tactical Sport Orange 9mm. I purchased this less brand new less than a year ago for use in USPSA limited class. The total round count is approximately 4000 rounds with no functional issues during that time. The only reason I'm selling it is because I switched to the identical 40 S&W version of this gun for major power factor scoring at matches. Incredibly smooth, light trigger and very easy to shoot. I'm sad to part with it because it's my first competition pistol, but need to raise money for transitioning to an Open class gun. Super fun for a general range gun, and designed to be a top notch competition pistol.

Included are the original case and documentation from CZ, 3 original 20-rd mags that came with the gun, extra springs/shock buffers that were originally included with the gun. A pair of yellow lok grip thin bogies that I used for competition are included in the sale, as well as a brand new Red Hill Tactical holster and brand new Ben Stoeger "Boss" holster hanger (these were spares that have never been used). Great package for someone looking to get started in competition.

There's some slight wear to the finish near the end of the muzzle where it has rubbed on the holster, which can be seen in the close up picture. The bottom of the magwell has some scuffs from regular use, and the bottom of the basepads on the magazines are scratched from reloads during competition use. These can all be seen in the photos.

No trades please.

Can meet at FFL of buyers choice anywhere within an hour drive from the Portland area. Buyer pays FFL fees.

right.jpg left.jpg case.jpg rear sight.jpg trigger.jpg bottom.jpg muzzle wear.jpg accessories.jpg mags.jpg mag cu.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.