JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is somewhat of a rare firearm. P-01's are readily available. P-02's not so much. You can carry this firearm like a 1911, cocked and locked. Very few of these are around, in fact, non are on gunbroker or armslist (other than this one). My price is a little higher for the rarity of it. But not by much. Looking for $650. Local pickup in the Tacoma WA area. Comes as you see it, (rounds not included however) about 10 rounds down the pipe.

3870062_01_cz_p_02_640.jpg

Really Rare! These P-02's are the regular alloy frame CZ P-01 with the 3.8 inch barrel but they have the "Omega" trigger system.
I have a P-01 (among other CZ's) and they are great.

P-02 has a Different trigger system. The Omega has a nice light pull from the first shot. The P-01 with a standard trigger group has an OK trigger to start with and must be shot (or dry fired) about 500 rounds before it starts to smooth out. I install the hammer and sear from Cajun Gun Works to get a lighter smoother trigger right away.
Not sure why the P-02 is so rare, as the Omega system works fine but they were initially a European-only pistol and very few came to the US. They take all the larger 9mm CZ mags too.
I shot my P-01 yesterday. Great size, great ergonomics and accurate too. :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.