JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Toledo
State
Oregon
Zip Code
  • CZ P-01 chambered in 9mm, DA/SA with decocker. 2x15 round magazines. Factory case, manual/papers, cleaning rod & brush, cable lock ect. 2016 mfr date.
  • Meprolight Tru-Dot night sights from Brownells. Installed 2.5 years ago.
  • VZ Grips red/black Frag pattern G-10 grips.
  • Hard shell range case with foam inserts.
  • Original sights and grips included.
Everything is in really good condition. The pistol has some very minor signs of wear from having been carried and roughly 500-600ish rounds through it. For me, it has been 100% reliable, very accurate and super ergonomic.
$600 OR TRADE.
Main trade interest is for a Marlin 1894 CSBL .357 Mag
Nothing Remington and no Glocks please.
Otherwise, I'm open to other firearms and/or accessories/related items. My interests vary so you're welcome to PM me offers and questions. Worst I can say is no thanks. Thank you for your time and have a nice day! :)
20200315_170716.jpg
20200315_170927.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just a quick testimonial: I have a P-01 and it is a WONDERFUL gun.

Accurate, reliable, and it feels like part of my hand when I hold it. I have no problem trusting it anywhere.

Just a quick testimonial: I have a P-01 and it is a WONDERFUL gun.

Accurate, reliable, and it feels like part of my hand when I hold it. I have no problem trusting it anywhere.

fmiller, thank you! I couldn't agree more! The ONLY reason it's up here is because I finally found one of my dream guns and couldn't pass it up.;)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.