JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When I find a great product, my first instinct is to share it with others and so here it is: I'm a believer of reloading press covers. I know many of your are not and that's fine. I'm not here to debate whether you should have one or what you use as covers.

For me, I have no choice but to reload in my garage. Therefore I want my press covered so visitors and small kids in my house don't notice my press. (out of sight, out of mind) Plus I try to keep this area organized and clean.

Here is a custom maker of reloading press covers from Etsy. He's the only custom covermaker that I could find online. This is an unsolicited recommendation. His product is excellent, price is reasonable, and he is wonderful to deal with.

Rather than use a pillowcase or whatever, I prefer something of this quality. I have a Lee Classic Turret and my pictures are attached. His covers fit perfectly, they have a taper at the end, great colors, and the cloth material is outstanding. (unlike those factory-made covers made of vinyl, plastic-like materials.) Feel free to take it or leave it, but I highly recommend Don and his covers for those who are interested.

IMG_1350.JPG IMG_1351.JPG IMG_1352.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews