JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have my 10/22 with a rail-mounted pistol red dot. In my case a Sig Romeo1, but I also have a Vortex Venom available. I just installed Tech Sights because I love that aperture setup, the rail-mounted version, but the level is the same as the 200.

Both my Romeo1 and Venom are too high above the rail and I cannot see the sights through the window. I have read that a Bushnell TRS25 will be low enough to see through, but I'm wondering if anybody here has that setup?

I actually prefer the Holosun 403 or 503 series and wonder if anybody has one of those? I don't want to try mine because I'd have to dismount it from a working rifle and then I'd have to go re-zero it.

What is your experience with cowitnessing red dots with Tech Sights on your 10/22?

Unfortunately I think you are stuck with either awesome Irons or Red dot :rolleyes: not really useable in my opinion with it being so low!

One other possibility might be 45* degree sight mount ?
B638BE6A-91DF-4A97-87F7-2AF943497388.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top