Colt AR-15 A2 Sporter Target (Pre-Ban)

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by safehaven, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. safehaven

safehaven Member

7   0   0
    I have up for sale my Colt AR-15. It is a pre-ban Sporter Target, model #6551. I am the original owner of it. I have taken extremely good care of it. I would approximate the round count at about 2000. It has performed flawlessly for me over the years. I have (2) 30 round mags that I will include with it.

Not that it matters too much around here, but this is a pre-ban gun. The bayonet lug has been cut off at the factory. The serial number falls well below the pre-ban cut-off. Please note, I have photoshopped the serial number in the picture. The true serial number is ST01XXXX. I will provide the full serial ONLY to a serious, out of state buyer.

I prefer a FTF sale. I am located in Beaverton, OR. Buyer must be willing to provide Oregon ID, be 18 years of age or older, and be willing to sign a bill of sale.

I will entertain shipping the rifle. All shipping charges will be at buyers cost. If shipping, I will only accept USPS money order. I have never used GunPal, but that may be an option as well, providing buyer pays any fees associated with it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. jvbutter

jvbutter Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

13   0   0
    Im looking, read your ad 2x... .did you forget a price????
  3. swoop

swoop Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

65   0   0
    Over a year old and not closed ?
  4. safehaven

safehaven Member

7   0   0
    My apologies... I thought it was locked. The rifle did not sell. I am looking to do a trade for it now. Here is the link to that thread:

I would still be interested in a cash deal as well, if the price were right. Please direct all inquiries via the new thread or via PM.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.