JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IV24KLVE7NB4LB6EZQTOLHYKTQ.jpg

To my eye , it looks like a Ruger MKII Bull barrel...

Be that as it may....it did work for the crime , sad to say....so maybe not so much of a dumb choice.

I am not trying to argue here , with my above statement....
Just saying that if the gun used in a given situation , worked to get you what you wanted...then it was a good choice.
Andy

Edit to be more clear here :

I am not defending crime , the use of firearms in crime or the above criminal.
Nor am I advocating for the use of .22 handguns in commission of the same.

I am saying that if the use of a specific firearm got you what you needed , in a given situation...then it was a good firearm choice.

Blurry image, but it almost looks like one of those integrally suppressed models. 1609095821229.jpeg

So, only a 22?.....
..... can I see a show of hands from anyone that would want to take a round in the face or chest from six feet over a couple of pricey coins, that are most likely insured for full value anyways?

Yah, I know it's not quite as "scary" as something bigger, but it'll still leave an...uuhhh...
... impression.

I'm sure this is what the store clerk felt that he was seeing....
1609101270609.png

I'm confused so correct me if I'm wrong....

He took the coins to another coin place and sold them for a good chunk of change. Wouldn't the coin store that bought the coins be required to have a pawn license which you are required to copy the ID from everyone who you purchase from?

Also where are the pictures of the guy from the other coin place?

So, only a 22?.....
..... can I see a show of hands from anyone that would want to take a round in the face or chest from six feet over a couple of pricey coins, that are most likely insured for full value anyways?

Yah, I know it's not quite as "scary" as something bigger, but it'll still leave an...uuhhh...
... impression.

View attachment 798088
When gas stations first went to the large operation where clerk is in middle of pumps a buddy got his first job at a new one, nights. Some guy stuck a gun in the window wanting money. My buddy said it was probably some little junk gun but to him the bore looked as you describe here, like a cannon :s0140:

He took the coins to another coin place and sold them for a good chunk of change. Wouldn't the coin store that bought the coins be required to have a pawn license which you are required to copy the ID from everyone who you purchase from?

They would of course and as so often happens these "news stories" leave a lot out. He will of course be caught by just this. He may have used fake ID to sell but there will have to be more pics of him and probably prints too. The one nice thing about everyone having to wear a mask at all times is fake ID must be much easier to use :confused:

no, nothing is required to sell / buy gold... it's not a pawn shop.

So, only a 22?.....

... impression.

View attachment 798088

This one is close to home, Harry's is my go to shop... where he sold it. Guess I'll shop online now.

To my eye , it looks like a Ruger MKII Bull barrel...

Be that as it may....it did work for the crime , sad to say....so maybe not so much of a dumb choice.

I am not trying to argue here , with my above statement....
Just saying that if the gun used in a given situation , worked to get you what you wanted...then it was a good choice.
Andy

Edit to be more clear here :

I am not defending crime , the use of firearms in crime or the above criminal.
Nor am I advocating for the use of .22 handguns in commission of the same.

I am saying that if the use of a specific firearm got you what you needed , in a given situation...then it was a good firearm choice.

Criminal, and dumb?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads