JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Counting on you!!!

• I'm IN on this!

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Got it on my radar!

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
My brother and I had a lot of fun.

Thanks for everyone that came to this clean up. We done good. :)

Thanks to @Cogs for his dedication to the cause!

Hey @FordPrefect , I have that scheduled to go public at 7:30 AM Sunday morning on the Trash No Land FB page.

Also, coming soon, will be a video, or 3, from the Tread Lightly organization. I'll post up when they have it done.

Thanks again,

Bill

The video was great @FordPrefect . I think it promotes Bill's/our cause nicely. Nice to get a view from the air. The only thing I didn't like in the video was that growing bald spot on top of my head that was a nice shade of red by the end of the day. Thank You again!

Okay here's what I got for attendance... @Joe Link , can we get some 'Green' for these fine folks? (There's also a list of 4 who attended the April 7th cleanup, posted in that thread). Thanks!

Total of 40. That includes:
27 volunteers signed in,
3 Trash No Land Staff,
2 Tread Lightly Staff,
3 Clackamas County Dump Stoppers Staff,
5 USFS Staff.

NWFA members were:
@Rem700..300
@Ed Guinn
@FordPrefect
@Superglide
@6Corsa6
@Wifey
@Mikej
@NoLimePlease
@Cogs
@Reno911
@citizen a
@Mervin Gross
@Awilsonaf
@Cosimel
And one I can't make out but looks like Winterwalker (don't think he's a member here... David R.).

All set, thanks guys! :s0155:

Wow! Thanks for the great job yall did, I need to attend one of these clean ups in my area. I stopped by mile post 36 on friday and it is all ready getting trashed, I don't understand how folks think it is okay to just leave there pallets, glass, plastic bottes, McDonald's trash or whatever on land for somone else to clean up. The gate was open and some guys drove there Prius up to the top than a dump truck pulled up and said he needed to move his excavator and he would just be a few. No shame at all just sat there at the car waiting for him to leave. GIT out of the mans way. The next group walks up with a recycle bin of bottles and I didn't stick around but would bet neither group picked up there clay or bottles. I was wearing a NW Firearms shirt and filled my home made target box with what I could and got some strange looks, I guess these basement dwelling mouth breathers are still use to mommy cleaning there 20180504_173432_HDR.jpg rooms.

Good first hand report, @Happyshooter , thanks. They just don't get it. Lazy and don't give a rip. Wish we could post law enforcement to turn them around as the go in if they're bringing non-legal targets and no trash bags!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top