JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Got this SKS in a trade and honestly I don't know much about SKS's. It's a nice example and in good condition. It needs to be cleaned which I will do before sale.

I am unsure of the Year it was made, I researched the numbers on several forums and got answers from 1964-1986. 1986 sounds much more believable than it being made in the 60's.

It has a 4x28 scope and scope mount that I was told was decently rare and hard to find.

It does have the bayonet lug, and good aligned iron sights. And will come with a 30 round magazine as well.

Again I do not know much of anything about these, if this is something more rare than I think it is, I would be happy to learn from an expert on these and I do have more pics that I can send if your interested. I'm located in Hillsboro and would prefer to meet at highline in newberg.

1000007673.jpg 1000007672.jpg 1000007674.jpg 1000007668.jpg 1000007679.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Looks like a 1965 if going by the 9m+56 guideline.
Dig the scope mount,
Doubt they'd stamp norinco in English like that so probably aftermarket!
Do all the numbers match?
There should be a set of digits all over the gun - stock, trigger guard, magazine/clip cover, bolt etc.
TP

Can you post a factory stamp? Will be in front of SN. Look something like this /26\ in a triangle. Or on a box. Picture of where barrel goes into receiver will tell volumes. This will tell you if it's pinned or threaded into the receiver. Thanks. Could be interested.

Can you post a factory stamp? Will be in front of SN. Look something like this /26\ in a triangle. Or on a box. Picture of where barrel goes into receiver will tell volumes. This will tell you if it's pinned or threaded into the receiver. Thanks. Could be interested.
I PM'd you.

Dig the scope mount,
There should be a set of digits all over the gun - stock, trigger guard, magazine/clip cover, bolt etc.
TP
Dig the scope mount,
TP
That dating matrix only applies to military arsenals. Commercial rifles like this example is very sketchy when trying to date.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.