JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wonder why they have never sent a manned mission to the moon...why no other country has ever even tried. Yet we had the technology for only 3-4 years in the late 60s early 70s but not anymore.

I heard some discussion last night on that landing. I didn't realize the Chinese launched a supportive communication satellite giving coverage of 'the Dark Side of the Moon' as well as radio-sight-line with their Earth Base.

So the little voices in the night told us.

This just brings up more questions than answers. And why are aliens always obsessed with probing our back side ? Seems alien abuctions always have the same encounter.

This just brings up more questions than answers. And why are aliens always obsessed with probing our back side ? Seems alien abuctions always have the same encounter.

Because they can bill your insurance $1000 for each check, and if the probe is electrified they get DNA samples from which to clone humans for their zoo or farms... :confused::D

My guess is they set up a restaurant for all the aliens that arrived on Oumuamua...

All joking aside, what a great place for a military base. "Deep space exploration", suuure.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews