JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$20
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have had this for quite a few years but never actually used it much. Just test fired a few rounds of birdshot when I first got it.
I have been told that they make for decent turkey chokes and obviously the coyote hunting its intended for.
The picture is off of Google, but can get a pic of the actual tube when I get a chance. But this is the one it is.
I had it for a Mossberg 500. Mossberg says this about its compatibility. "For use with Mossberg 12 Gauge 500, 535, 930, and Maverick 88 threaded barrels. Also compatible with Smith & Wesson, Savage, & U.S. Repeating Arms (Win-choke) and Browning Invector interchangeable choke models"
$25 Shipped
$20 Face to Face
Located in Vancouver, WA

choke.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top