JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh Canada song is a joke with their current regime. They should be replacing the Brownings with shackles.
1714497602842.png

The difference will be if they are using M17/18 is the manual safety. The cases in the US have 320s with no manual safety. Sig has now had 12 cases dismissed and won one case at trial (to be fair, the finding was not that the gun did not go off, but that the plaintiff did not meet the burden of proof).

My usual disclaimer: I don't own any Sigs. My carry guns have manual safeties.
I own 9 SIGs - all DA/SA

My quip meant that the lawyers would be hoping for the opportunity to sue a large gun corp and make some $$$$$$$$ regardless of whether there is any fault or not.

But I wasn't serious - I don't think private lawyers could sue a supplier to the military for issues with the guns that the military contracts for, and Canada is not going to let any of those guns get into the hands of civilians (maybe LEOs).

That $19.4m replacement budget could be whittled down to $14m-$15m if they create a gunbroker account and ship internationally.

Of course they could sell them.

But they will not because they will get Kudos from the antis for this as well as 'cheap thrills' by knowing full well how many would love to get their hands on one of them - including me!

Of course they could sell them.

But they will not because they will get Kudos from the antis for this as well as 'cheap thrills' by knowing full well how many would love to get their hands on one of them - including me!
I thoughs that was a given? It's worth the loss of money just for the virtue signal across the land! And I guess that the majority of Canuckians support the move?

I'd love to have one. Most military weapons are maintained well. When I got out of the ARMY Big5 was selling surplus M-1's for a few hundred bucks. I should have bought 10! Shoulda-coulda….
Correct me if I'm wrong here? Canadian police forces have been using 60-70 year old fire arms for duty weapons? And they are just now going to get new guns?

Browning HI-Power would be nice but I would love to own one of those, "Canadian Rangers had also removed its Lee Enfield bolt-action rifle" in the rare caliber:
.303 Winchester.

BTW..Molson zucks !
Well, that's why we all drink Labatt's when we're up there.

The cycle will end up reversing and the good people of Canada will rise up when they figure out karma is the reason no Canadian NHL team has won the Stanley Cup since 1993 (coincidentally about the time Canadian politics went down the crapper).

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top