JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a suggestion thread. If you like the idea, use the up arrow to the right of the first post to upvote. Suggestions with more votes get higher priority.
This beats an eye roll any day. I have yet to use it, but it's always there if needed. :s0066:

Family friendly. :s0140::s0140::s0140:
I think that's the difference between the masculine and feminine approach. I've never eye rolled another person my whole life, but have mooned plenty. I've observed plenty of eye rolls from females though (and no they weren't all directed at me).

I've got my family so many times with the "talking butt moon" that they literally got used to the sound of the voice tone I use for it and stopped turning around.

I've been asking for that for a while. As you can see, it's gotten me nowhere so I just roll my eyes at the screen and post a meme 1695376970213.png

I think that's the difference between the masculine and feminine approach. I've never eye rolled another person my whole life, but have mooned plenty. I've observed plenty of eye rolls from females though (and no they weren't all directed at me).

I've got my family so many times with the "talking butt moon" that they literally got used to the sound of the voice tone I use for it and stopped turning around.
Ever give " the goat "?

Personally I think emojis are stupid and useless, and just a short cut for people who cannot express themselves with the written word, HOWEVER if an emojie for a 'Karen' is used (or for an over the top lib) it should be this one!

LukeCrywalkerMain_01_00480-1000x563.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads