JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yessir I did see that, I'm more worried about Cabela's letting me use 8 gift cards on one transaction, But I called them and they said there was no limit on # of cards per transaction!

Sportsmans ran an internal deal like this for Christmas.

Buy 100 dollar cards get a 25 dollar card free.

Witnessed a guy buy 400 dollars worth of gift cards to buy a 500 dollar gun.

I've done it several times and had good luck every time with this seller. All they do is gift cards. I plan on buying an RMR from cabelas when they come in. The RMR is on sale for $348 so not a bad deal.

Not sure Ive used more than three in store, but have used a few online together and had no issues. I wouldn't honestly. They know they are running these specials and they probably couldn't do it without their permission. I do know that SVM is a great seller. Their positive feedback on ebay is near 15K.

$100 Cabela's Gift Card For Only $80!! - FREE Mail Delivery | eBay

Is this too good to be true? I've read of other people using these and haven't heard of any horror stories. I'm looking at buying a Tikka and would like to buy $800 in gift cards.

anyone have experience with there?

-Deven

I've bought several from this company $100 Cabela's Gift Card For Only $80!! - FREE Mail Delivery | eBay
When I get them in the mail I go to cabelas.com and buy e gift cards so if by some chance someone else had the card numbers it would be exchanged for a new one and then I don't have a bunch of hundred dollar gift cards that I always forget at home. I've bought $1200 worth over the last six months or so. Usually they're $82 for $100.
Also when I'm switching to e gift cards I go through ebates so I get more money back. E gift cards are amazing. I think $16 extra total from all the cards buy it's worth it to me. ebates.com/r/MYLEXO

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top