JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for yet another black-eye on L/E you schmuck! Cops need to get double the sentence of other scum.:mad:
Pisses me off when I read about those sworn to protect & serve doing these idiotic crimes for a buck. You don't become a cop to get rich!:s0057:

If a cop is injured or worse from a civilian then it's a far worse crime (ie; "assault on a law enforcement official). I think that when they knowingly break a law that they should be held to a higher degree. Right now it's a double standard.

8A9C0192-D7FC-45C3-BBD3-96D9CE7A2CDD.jpeg

I can't believe it's still for sale

That's the price of prohibition. Prohibitions never stop markets, they just alter the manner in which disputes are settled. For non-prohibited items, buyers/sellers/manufacturers can use the court system which for all its BS, so long as most people are buying the mythology peacefully ends disputes (whether rightly or wrongly is a different question -- the mostly peaceful part is true). For prohibited items excluded from white-market options for dispute resolution, the options quickly devolve into force/intimidation/drive-bys. And of course because the danger of participation is so higher, the prices reflect that.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top