JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I can keep the brass, mould and dies to reduce this to $1600. A steal for a mint rifle.

Another rifle I have to thin out. Beautiful, near-spotless C Sharps target rifle with CSA mid range tang and globe front sight. ONLY marks are two creases on the left fore arm that may steam out. Bore is perfect. Limited usage, I did win the last BP match we had at our local range. Complete with custom cartridge box housing 50 fire formed cases, and 40 loaded/fired cases; 3 die steel RCBS legacy dies, and RCBS 410-40 SP CSA 300 gr twin cavity mould. Loaded rounds will be pulled unless sold to local sale in Vancouver WA.

Complete to your FFL for $1900 plus $60 USPS. Insurance at discretion of buyer.

Left.jpg Right side.jpg Action left.jpg Rt action.jpg Wrist.jpg Creases.jpg Acc.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.