JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buyer Beware! I bought an endmill from them and the tip shattered when I started to use it. I have tried to contact them 3 times and they wouldn't return any of my communications.

They have no listed phone number for either American gunsmith tooling or their parent company JNV Burns Enterprises. This throws up a major red flag. I should have done more research before I bought from them! – Never again!

Buyer Beware! I bought an endmill from them and the tip shattered when I started to use it. I have tried to contact them 3 times and they wouldn't return any of my communications.

They have no listed phone number for either American gunsmith tooling or their parent company JNV Burns Enterprises. This throws up a major red flag. I should have done more research before I bought from them! – Never again!

They have no listed phone number for either American gunsmith tooling or their parent company JNV Burns enterprises. This throws up a major red flag. I should have done more research before I bought from them! – Never again!

Three times for you to remember it.
Depends on how hard I'm getting slapped upside my head.

IMG_3507.jpeg

Is "tip" part of the endmill? I don't think so.

Interesting! I've bought bits from them (including several end mills) at least a half dozen times over the years and only once had an issue on a small 1/16" bit. A couple years back the cutting points chipped off a new bit and they sent me 2 new bits to replace the 1. Didn't even ask for photo proof or whatnot. Just a "sorry about that... here ya go!". The replacements are still going strong.

Very smooth cutting and durable bits.

I'll certainly be buying from them again when the need arises. YMMV... I guess.

BTW... here's a phone for the parent company (Ciesla Enterprises, Inc.) if you want. (716) 868-0869

Last Edited:

Can we get some details on type/size of endmill, feeds/speeds, material, type of cut and fixturing used please.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews