JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ALL SOLD More drawer cleaning.....I have some takeoff Bushnell scopes that were taken off various rifles over the years. These [trophy and banner] are not the redesigned Bushnell scopes shown on Bushnell's site currently. They are the style right before the redesign. The Sportview is an older scope that came from the generation before that. I will be adding pics asap. All prices are shipped via USPS priority with insurance and tracking.

1. Matte Trophy 3-9x40 standard reticle. Very faint ring marks, clear glass with caps. $58 Shipped

2. Matte Banner 3-9x40 standard reticle. Very faint ring marks, clear glass with caps. $48 Shipped

3. Gloss Trophy 3-9x40 standard reticle. More pronounced ring marks, glass is clear but it looks like a bug crawled into the eyepiece end. This is covered under Bushnell's warranty and I was going to send it in to have it fixed. But I'm cleaning house so I priced this low so you can deal with the warranty process. It was zeroed and worked fine it just has a little speck in the corner of the field of view. NO CAPS $38 shipped

4. SOLD Bushnell Sportview 4x32 Gloss standard reticle. Glass is clear body shows a few scratches and dings from use but its pretty clean for its age. NO CAPS $28 shipped

Shipping will be around $8 so if you want more than one you can take $8 off each additional scope. Take them all [ 3 scopes] for $108 shipped

IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0004.JPG IMG_0005.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top