JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold Pending Funds .
I am offering <broken link removed> to NWFA folks first. I bought this earlier in the year, well before I decided on the overall direction for my AR. Now, I'm focusing on a SBR build, and this scope has no place on that. This is the one w/o the backup Fastfire site.

Burris has a lifetime warranty on this baby.

The scope is 98%+ condition, and comes w/ everything as new (box, manual, scope coat, lens covers) as well as Burris X-high rings ($30 extra). This has been on my rifle for about 130 rounds (4 mags + sighting in at 4 corners). See pics...
Anyhow,

I spent a mint on this, but would like to get $570 OBO for the package SHIPPED to conus.

In the pics, I tried to capture 1x mag thru the lens, then illuminated 1x w/ a light background, 1x w/ dark, and 4x on a light background. The reticle is perfectly crisp...my photo-fu is not great.

Sell or Trade. AR not included. :D

Trade for: Red dot type optics, or an o/u 12 gauge.
Thanks!
Jdub

Are you interested in a EOtech? It's birth date was Dec 2006 but like your scope has very little use as right away knew I needed a little power..I bought it new at Barrons Den in Eugene and it has been sitting in the safe most of it's life. Takes the N battery and they are dead so will pick some up and should work like new. I was going to install on a shotgun but this would work too. Nitetime

You bet jdub, Thanks I have been looking at a Millett 1-4.. Are the Burris scopes a lot better? I really have not looked at the Burris because like you said you can get a fortune in them but your price isn't much higher than a new Millett. Thanks Again.

I have only looked at Millet online. This Burris is REALLY nice IMO, especially the reticle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top