JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The first thought was to call their ill-fated plan "quixotic." Then it occurred to me that giving it too much credence. "Brain-dead" seems more fitting. And this idiotic exercise just illustrates how far gone the anti-freedom crew is. They are absolutely divorced from reality.

Not clear enough to discern that level of detail...
Looks like these are...
694940094001_5597002361001_5596953752001-vs.jpg

I saw a $65K SUV with a RESIST decal in the back window the other day. (Didn't seem like he was trying very hard!)

Was that the same guy with the "RESIST" t-shirt standing in the median near Tigard Costco begging for money? At least he looked old enough to beg. Another guy up near the 99W/I-5 exit had a sign that said "the pigeons taste horrible" - young guy with dreadlocks - looked plenty healthy - I felt like saying I will trade you bodies, you can have mine and all I own if I can live in a 20 something body and have another 40-50 years to live instead of ten to 20 more, if I am lucky.

Ninety percent of these people I see standing begging for money are probably healthier than I am and could do the kind of work I did when I was their age; physical unskilled labor for an honest wage to support my family.:rolleyes:

One guy I saw standing at the exit of a drive-thru for fast food, with crutches. Hidden behind the shrubbery behind him, visible to me, but not the people in the drive-thru, was his bicycle.:eek:

Last Edited:
The TTAG article said that upwards of 520,000 bump stocks were produced.

It did? thats not what I read.

It's hard to know for sure, but Americans could own as many as 520,000 bump stocks, according to estimates from the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Many of the devices are untraceable, in part because they don't have serial numbers.

That says the 520,000 number is an estimate from our buddies at ATFE so it has nothing to do with how many were actually made or how many were actually sold. Or how many are still sitting in containers waiting to be opened. Or anything.

I don't get the part about the boat accident? Enlighten me with how you prove u were in a boat accident when u really weren't? And all your firearms were on board. Seems like a good way for Leo to really put the screws to ya if u don't have the proper documentation layed out in order.

I don't get the part about the boat accident? Enlighten me with how you prove u were in a boat accident when u really weren't? And all your firearms were on board. Seems like a good way for Leo to really put the screws to ya if u don't have the proper documentation layed out in order.

Plausible deniability is all you should need. So far, in this country, the rule of law is that you are innocent until proven guilty. So the state has to prove that you did not have a boating accident. The only way they can prove that is to show that you still possess the firearms or show that you transferred them to someone.

In actuality, if a LEO comes to your house to confiscate your firearms, you should say nothing beyond "show me the warrant". You don't try to make excuses/etc., you say nothing. Again, the state has to prove you possess the firearms - you do NOT have to prove that they were stolen, lost or otherwise transferred legally.

The "boating accident" meme is just a joke signifying that fact.

Even in California, where you need to report a stolen firearm within a certain number of days, they still have to prove that you knew the firearm was stolen and that you did not report it in the allotted time once you learned the firearm was stolen. If you keep your mouth shut, say nothing, hire a good lawyer, and the state cannot find the firearms - then you have plausible deniability and the state has no evidence against you.

The state is quite aware of this - which is the major reason why they are not generally enforcing many of these laws and why a person should not say anything to LEOs. Indeed, as a general policy a person should not say anything to anybody about any firearms you may or may not own/possess; what you do not say cannot be used against you.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top