JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So several of the online ammo sites I buy from are off line all of a sudden, Choice Ammo/Wisconsin Cartridge just to name a few, could they just be off line or have they gone belly up?? to happen just before the HUGE election sure seems strange to me. They were all sold out of everything anyway, but still,,oh well..GOOD LUCK ON TUESDAY..

i think its a wise decision.
No sense in paying all those utility bills when you have nothing to sell. Might as well shut down, take a vacation and see which way the wind is blowing when you get back. It also buys them time to rebuild their inventory.

A lot of the internet only (IE no storefront) sites use the same backend that handles procurment from the distributors and drop shipping for them. If that goes down you will see all of the sites that rely on it down as well. Pretty common in other online industries too.

They're busy marking down all of their inventory so they'll be ready come November 4.

A lot of the internet only (IE no storefront) sites use the same backend that handles procurment from the distributors and drop shipping for them. If that goes down you will see all of the sites that rely on it down as well. Pretty common in other online industries too.

This.

Few companies have home grown tech sitting in their own server stack in Phoenix. They use service providers whose up times are, usually, 99.9%. But during that .1% maintenance window timeframe...you'll see a lot of sites go down.

They may also be improving things so as to handle an influx of traffic after the election. Too many shoppers hitting a site at the same time is really no different than a DOS attack...to the server, anyway.

Thanks! That's some good news, in an otherwise bleak morning...
Sigh, I thought Trump was going to pull it off, I mean his led in WI/MN WAS HUGE, but....4 yrs of commie rule, im going to move to MO at the end 2021 enough of WA state, to bad, great weather, great elk...

Last Edited:
Sigh, Ithough Treump was going to pull it off, I mean his led in WI/MN WAS HUGE, but....4 yrs of commie rule, im going to move to MO at the end 2021 enough of WA state, to bad, great weather, great elk...

We were on the fence leaning with one foot out the door for the past few months. Looks like we're moving to SD next spring. Enough of WA for me as well I'm just so disgusted of this place now.

We were on the fence leaning with one foot out the door for the past few months. Looks like we're moving to SD next spring. Enough of WA for me as well I'm just so disgusted of this place now.
Arizona just turned blue. I lived in Spokane for 26 years before moving back here Californians taking over there too. In 2008 all the red states wanted all California and liberal states buisness And they got it. But that came with their money and politics. Austin Texas is just as bad as Seattle Bellingham it Portland

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top