JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know we have a few folks in here that sew and lots of generally smart people.

I need some buckles for a project and I am looking for a specific style. I have done an internet search and hit my normal vendors for my sewing items.

I am looking for 2" side release buckles that are the lower style. I can find lots of them in the top style and I will use them if needed.

Can any one identify the name of the lower buckle, a link would be great.

20240514_120339.jpg 20240514_120321.jpg

I know we have a few folks in here that sew and lots of generally smart people.

I need some buckles for a project and I am looking for a specific style. I have done an internet search and hit my normal vendors for my sewing items.

I am looking for 2" side release buckles that are the lower style. I can find lots of them in the top style and I will use them if needed.

Can any one identify the name of the lower buckle, a link would be great.

View attachment 1881554 View attachment 1881555
Any markings on the backside? *and yes I just know where this will end up :s0140:

Thank you. Those are very close, but not the same.

It looks like I may have to pass on that style, they have a significantly lower weight rating than the traditional style.

Good news, I did not have that site on my list, but I do now.

View attachment 1881739
Looks like the smaller sizes are different but the 1.5" and 2" are much closer to your example
Good catch. They are. I did not scroll through enough.

Again the problem for this project is the weight rating:

P007 2" Breaking Strength 88 lbs, 40 kgs.
PH322 2" Breaking Strength 198 lbs, 90 kgs.

While the lower rate would likely work, it is not worth the risk. I am building a "harness" to secure 90 gallon water bladders on the deck of my truck. Trying to find a balance between price and security.

Good catch. They are. I did not scroll through enough.

Again the problem for this project is the weight rating:

P007 2" Breaking Strength 88 lbs, 40 kgs.
PH322 2" Breaking Strength 198 lbs, 90 kgs.

While the lower rate would likely work, it is not worth the risk. I am building a "harness" to secure 90 gallon water bladders on the deck of my truck. Trying to find a balance between price and security.
Sounds like Austrialpin, scuba or old school para quick release buckles would be perfect. Most are for 1-23/32" webbing though.

Edit or you can try 2" metal cam buckles, www.strapworks.com carries them.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top