JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Special shout out to the garbage that broke in the two doors at the house I'm remodeling. You're productive day between the hours of 8:00am and 9:45am are contributing to humanities flailing existence and it netted you: 1 Marshaltown flooring cutter, dewalt 20v xr screw gun with brand new 6AH battery, 2 tape measures, couple pencils, 2 razor knives, spare saw blade, nail gun oil, even my bubblegumming broom and new dust pan. And an additional cost for the owner of the property...I sure hope for safety sake that I'm not there if these shenanigans get repeated. Rant over.

IMG_1510.jpeg IMG_1511.jpeg IMG_1512.jpeg

I'm usually a pretty compassionate guy, but it's people like those unnamed thieves that makes me actually a little happy that fentanyl has hit the drug scene so hard in Portland: way easier to misjudge a dose and take oneself out of the picture with fentanyl than it is with straight heroin...

Sigh.
I hate to admit this , but they are a terrible idea. Kids or curious pets would probably be the unfortunate victim more often than scumbags.

A rare moment of maturity from this perennial man-child
I don't want maturity, I want mutilated tweakers :s0118:

A flipper I met was having the same problem a couple years ago, got hit several times and decided to hang out at the house after a big delivery, turns out it was another flipper a block or so over!

Special shout out to the garbage that broke in the two doors at the house I'm remodeling. You're productive day between the hours of 8:00am and 9:45am are contributing to humanities flailing existence and it netted you: 1 Marshaltown flooring cutter, dewalt 20v xr screw gun with brand new 6AH battery, 2 tape measures, couple pencils, 2 razor knives, spare saw blade, nail gun oil, even my bubblegumming broom and new dust pan. And an additional cost for the owner of the property...I sure hope for safety sake that I'm not there if these shenanigans get repeated. Rant over.

View attachment 1869388 View attachment 1869389 View attachment 1869390
Really sad part is the scum will sell it for pennies on the dollar and not care. Yet when someone catches one of them and hurts them the "law" will gladly come after the people who are victims here. 🤬

Nothing I respect less than a thief.
We just termed a couple people at the one job over this. Were stealing and they had to know they were on camera. Just figured no one would look and or care. The one when showed the video actually sat there saying does this mean I am going to get counseled? He had a shocked, panic look on his face when told he was lucky we were only going to terminate him and not press charges. Then he started stammering about how he really needs his job. I felt NO sympathy for the jerk. He had been a sub par employee for years because he could get away with it. Now he is banned from the entire system. Idiots.

Why isn't there an "angry" option for "liking" posts. "Wow" doesn't quite work for this.

We need an "Angry"

And maybe also an "Old Man Yelling At Clouds."

Sorry about your place man. I Eff'ing hate thieves.

1714023845418.png

Rrrrright.......
But, you do realize that.......
To some extent, their actions are "Govt. Approved/Sanctioned" by the Liberal Politicians.

Aloha, Mark

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class