JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
In his speach tonight, Brandon claims he personally talked to the inventor of the AR15 and claim the inventor is horrified that his invention is being used to kill kids..................................................

I call total BS! I do not beleive while sitting on my mother's grave stone, that this is even remotely, for a single heart beat, that this is even close to true. He has already been caught lying as far back as the 80s. What an effin Moron.

From Stoner's own descendents lips, "the Stoner family told NBC News late Wednesday. "He died long before any mass shootings occurred.""

How stoopid is it to make a statement so quickly and easily identified as an out and out lie?? That blantant and unnecessary lie to come so easily to Ol Joe leaves no doubt his willingness to lie about anything.

From Stoner's own descendents lips, "the Stoner family told NBC News late Wednesday. "He died long before any mass shootings occurred.""

How stoopid is it to make a statement so quickly and easily identified as an out and out lie?? That blantant and unnecessary lie to come so easily to Ol Joe leaves no doubt his willingness to lie about anything.
And the article I linked is from June 2016

Didn't stoner literally design his weapon for killing?
Opinions differ. Some have said the move to a smaller caliber was intended to produce more wounded enemy combatants that required more resources then deceased enemy combatants, but lacking Mr Peabody's Wayback Machine I doubt we will ever know for sure

If it was accepted that any caliber or weapon platform developed and origianlly intended for military use should be banned for civilian use, we'll be back to slinging rocks and plinking arrows.🤣

If they are going to argue a point, at least make a valid attempt for your argument to have some grain of rational thought involved.

Opinions differ. Some have said the move to a smaller caliber was intended to produce more wounded enemy combatants that required more resources then deceased enemy combatants, but lacking Mr Peabody's Wayback Machine I doubt we will ever know for sure
The official story was they wanted a lighter, more portable gun with less recoil and also lighter, smaller ammo so they could carry more. Seems believable to me. If someone's shooting at me in a battle situation, I feel like I'm going to want to stop him from shooting at me permanently, not just hurt him.

In his speach tonight, Brandon claims he personally talked to the inventor of the AR15 and claim the inventor is horrified that his invention is being used to kill kids..................................................

I call total BS! I do not beleive while sitting on my mother's grave stone, that this is even remotely, for a single heart beat, that this is even close to true. He has already been caught lying as far back as the 80s. What an effin Moron.
He literally lies every time he opens his mouth. He's incapable of telling the truth.

Obama Tried to Warn Us: 'Don't Underestimate Joe's Ability to F— Things Up'

Joe is a cognitively impared old coot who's political instincts tell him to lie even when the truth would do less damage ,...

Not quite true as you had the Texas tower shooting in 66 and the Stockton school shooting in 89 but nether used an AR. The Stockton shooter used an AK variant.

Joe pulls his daily boner.
You said "BONER " LOL
1654228392548.png

Remember, No Right is Absolute, Pedo insists it's true! He should be brought up on charges of treason and heresy for that!

Here's news you old batstard, the 2nd IS absolute, it was written exactly for times like this when silver tongued devils like you come along spewing forth your filth and lies!
2A is under attack because the reason for its existence is manifesting.

Just remember Brandon speaks what his ear piece says… he has the intellectual capacity of a cucumber. He is nothing but a puppet.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads