JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess the right to peacefully protest under the First Ammendment only applies to Progressives, Antifa and BLM. If that was public property, how could he be legally forced away?

I find it amusing that the fat pedo-looking freak that came up through the crowd was trying to have him arrested…….
The tye dye lookin dude ?

Yeah, he probably keeps wine coolers and an Xbox in the back of his sprinter van. Just in case a teen runaway needs a ride out of state.

He looks like a candidate for having the FBI pull all his hard drives out of his house in paper bags any day .

RE : Post #15

Badges.jpg

Potato or Potato?
WAIT, Wait, Wait.....that doesn't work when typing.

Aloha, Mark

"No civilian should have an AK47 or AR15..."
But, signed on as militia, you're no longer strictly a civilian....
First, every law abiding civilian should have both an AR15 & an AK47 because you never know what ammo you will be able to find.:) Be signed on as militia? If we are able-bodied adults we are the militia.

First, every law abiding civilian should have both an AR15 & an AK47 because you never know what ammo you will be able to find.:) Be signed on as militia? If we are able-bodied adults we are the militia.
By the time I need to start looking for ammo the problems will all have gone away

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top