JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any recommendations on a discreet soft case for a mini with a Samson stock? Measures about 30" from muzzle to end of grip. Prefer one that doesn't say "assault rifle" on the outside.

20231018_132143.jpg

Do you ever plan to add a scope or red dot?

Short and tall soft cases that aren't of the type where there are a bunch of velcrow straps to strap the gun in are hard to find. Adding an optic makes it harder. I do have one of the types with the internal straps and dont care for it because if how long it takes to pick then remove the rifle.

I like folding stocks and have a few... PC Charger, 10/22 and Sig Spear. I have not found any good soft cases yet and the hard cases are kind of chuncky. I will be interested ti see if any good options pop up in this thread.

I can fit a pair of broken down AR-15's in this case. A mini folder will probably fit as well. Just check the measurements. I have the navy color and never get a second glance, even from the lefty across the street.

1697677408625.png

I can fit a pair of broken down AR-15's in this case. A mini folder will probably fit as well. Just check the measurements. I have the navy color and never get a second glance, even from the lefty across the street.

View attachment 1743527
Midway has a similar. Longest currently available is 29". Might work for OP angled. $34.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top