Best CZ dealer in greater Seattle area???

Discussion in 'Firearm-Related Business Discussion & Reviews' started by jhc5, Jan 18, 2010.

1. jhc5

jhc5 Member

1   0   0
    Howdy. I think I may just bite the bullet and buy the stainless CZ 75b I've been wanting rather than trying to find one used. However, the shop where I bought my last couple pistols isn't a CZ dealer, and I'd like to try and buy local before jumping on to gunbroker or some such. Anybody have a recommendation for the best CZ dealer in the greater Seattle area? Thanks:)
  2. tattoo

tattoo Active Member

34   0   0
    Welchers in Tacoma. Ask for Chris. They are good people and have a large selection.
    Dave
  3. benriquez19

benriquez19 Member

9   0   0
    Federal Way discount guns, that's where i got my 75B
  4. alg

alg Member

3   0   0
    Federal Way Discount, Ben's Pawn in Renton or Bullseye in Tacoma. Call ahead and check the pricing and availability. Do not buy from Bullseye unless it is in stock. Their special order takes at least 8 weeks (been there, done that , but never again)
  5. pistobro206

pistobro206 New Member

0   0   0
    I believe Ben's Loans in Renton and Federal Way Discount Guns are good CZ dealers. The CZ's I've purchased from a shop have been mostly from Ben's.
  6. jhc5

jhc5 Member

1   0   0
    Thanks guys. It looks like I've got some leads. I'm hoping to find the newer frame with the extended beavertail..:thumbup: