JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2850
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Sutherlin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is my Beretta 692 sporting 12ga. I used to shoot a bit of 5 stand at my local club. I picked this up new for $4200.00 if I remember correctly. I shot 25 shells through it and put it in the safe. I just prefer the smaller frame beretta guns. It is a beautiful shotgun. 30" barrels. I bought three extra chokes so it has IC, SK, CLx2, Mx2, IMx2. Hard case and all paperwork. 99+ condition. Only flaws are the two small marks on the forearm shown in the picture. They were there when I purchased it. One of the very few guns that I have ever bought new. I usually buy them cheap and sell them cheap when I loose interest in them. Asking $2850.00 hand delivered to your FFL along I-5 boarder to boarder in Oregon . And possibly southern Washington. Happy to ship for actual shipping cost. Please pm me with any questions.

IMG_5943.jpeg IMG_5944.jpeg IMG_5945.jpeg IMG_5947.jpeg IMG_5948.jpeg IMG_5949.jpeg IMG_5950.jpeg IMG_5951.jpeg IMG_5952.jpeg IMG_5953.jpeg IMG_5954.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service