JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Silverton
State
Oregon
Wanting to buy all original 1st generation Browning BAR Belgium rifles. No Portugal stuff. Looking for 30-06 or 338 mag grade 1 or 2. Prefer to buy all original rifles in great to mint condition. Have cash and looking to buy several thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Any interest in a 1976 Bar 270 pure Belgium, no Portugal very good to excellent BAR
With 2-7 leupold?
If so please text 678-458-9630

Last Edited:
Wanting to buy all original 1st generation Browning BAR Belgium rifles. No Portugal stuff. Looking for 30-06 or 338 mag grade 1 or 2. Prefer to buy all original rifles in great to mint condition. Have cash and looking to buy several thanks
Hi,

I have a BAR in 7mm Magnum, it was assembled in Portugal, I realize you are not interested in it, but I was hoping you could aswer a question for me. What would be a reasonable price for mine? It has a nice Bushnell scope and a nicer sling. I figured the fact that it was still made in Belgium was worth something, lol, but I'm just looking for a fair price/value on mine. Don't want to sell it, but I have no choice.

Thank you for your time and info.

Lee

Good evening
The browning Belgium bar assembled in Portugal is not as valued as the older made in Belgium browning bar rifle.

Also the 30.06 was a great caliber but it's not as popular as it was in the old days
Gus, my estimated price depending on condition would be anywhere from $900-$1300

You can verify this by going to GunBroker and seeing what some of them are selling for. I have uploaded a couple photos I found tonight.

I hope this helps.

IMG_1858.png IMG_1857.png

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.