JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Try again. :)

Well, I guess I should have used a spell checker, and they were typos, lol.
Other than that, your arguments are rather absurd. Running a small business and being mayor of podunkville now qualify for being president.

I was saying that there are more reasons to not favor Palin then the fact that 'she loves America' as JJ put forth, if you don't agree that's fine, just don't expect me to give you any respect, even though you use a spell checker!

Can you come up with something better than a personal attack? That's not particularly intellectual. If you followed the news you'd know that those clothes were bought by her handlers without her knowledge and she refused to wear most of them. They were later donated to charity.

Didn't you see and hear of how the Obama administration did a complete makeover on Sonia Sotomayor, Supreme Court Nominee? It's pretty standard practice in politics, you know. It's not news.

The double standard is once again in full force...

You just told us as much about yourself as we need to know. I have squirrels in my back yard who are smarter than that kook. And I don't think of quitters who spend tens of thousands on clothes and hair in New York City as tough.

God save us if she ever becomes a presidential nominee.

I believe the campaign paid for those ammenities which were then sold or auctioned (I forget which). As for quitting, she stated the reasons for leaving had to do with the avalanche of baseless ethics violations which were costing the State of Alaska and her personally a fortune. So to save the taxpayers and her own finances, she chose to leave the State in the capable hands of her Lt. Gov.

Rev. Jim II

Doing just fine, thanks. I didn't quit in the middle of my job and haven't become a national laughing stock that brought down a presidential campaign to further my own selfish ambitions. Not yet anyway (fingers crossed!).

How you doin', sparky?

:s0114::s0114::s0114: Are you running for Governor this year? Palin was Governor wasn't she? How about mayor of some little podunk town, could you get the votes? Don't tell me she is more qualified than you after you have said so many bad things about her:s0112::s0112::s0112:

jj

:s0114::s0114::s0114: Are you running for Governor this year? Palin was Governor wasn't she? How about mayor of some little podunk town, could you get the votes? Don't tell me she is more qualified than you after you have said so many bad things about her:s0112::s0112::s0112:

jj

Are you implying that being semi-successful in politics means you are a qualified or intelligent person?

I see people tossing around "Neocon" quite often here............

Noun: Neoconservatism

1. An approach to politics or theology that represents a return to a traditional point of view (in contrast to more liberal or radical schools of thought of the 1960s)...............Terrible thing...................:D

I see people tossing around "Neocon" quite often here............

Noun: Neoconservatism

1. An approach to politics or theology that represents a return to a traditional point of view (in contrast to more liberal or radical schools of thought of the 1960s)...............Terrible thing...................:D
Who wrote that definition? Carl Rove? This one is more accurate based on their actions...
Neoconservatism is a political philosophy that emerged in the United States of America, and which supports using American economic and military power to bring liberalism, democracy, and human rights to other countries.[1][2][3] In economics, unlike traditionalist conservatives, neoconservatives are generally comfortable with a welfare state; and, while rhetorically supportive of free markets, they are willing to interfere for overriding social purposes.[4]

YYYYAAAWWWWNNNN you love to read your own post:s0114::s0114: even when you know it's just drivil:s0112::s0112: If your guy was good you could post a history of the things "HE" has done rather than try to cut down Palin. Palin has run more than Obama and is much more qualified to be POTUS than he is.

Obama is a product racial diversity programs that promotes by color rather than quality and like I have said, you can't show anything he has done to show he knows how to run the country. 10.2% unemployment proves my point.

There are alot of black people far more qualified to be president than Obama, you will see them comming along very soon. Conservatives who believe in this country. I will be happy to vote for them as they have earned it. Look to Florida and you will know the guy I am talking about.

jj

You know what, you have managed to change my mind, you are exactly the sort of fellow this thread is about! And you are just so proud of yourself, and know the absolute truth, and no one elses view has any merit. How a mind becomes as inflexible as yours is I can only wonder, did it involve hammers and heat treatments?

I didn't bring up Palin, you did, as your personal savior!

Yeah, like racial diversity programs get you to Havard and make you President of the Law Review?

I'm glad you have your favorite black person, how very white of you!

See you later Yosemite'

Have you made a public appology to gunner yet for calling him a racist?

jj
I corrected it to stating his behavior allowed his "bigotry" to show through (instead of racism which was a misuse of the word)...and I still stand by that. Have you ever stopped trying to deflect attention from ridiculous comments by changing the subject when you are outclassed in actual discussion.

Neoconservatism is a political philosophy that emerged in the United States of America, and which supports using American economic and military power to bring liberalism, democracy, and human rights to other countries.[1][2][3] In economics, unlike traditionalist conservatives, neoconservatives are generally comfortable with a welfare state; and, while rhetorically supportive of free markets, they are willing to interfere for overriding social purposes.[4]
OK, that defines both Clinton and Obama's administrations.........:D.
I thought you meant it to be derogatory referring to Bush...Sorry

Doing just fine, thanks. I didn't quit in the middle of my job and haven't become a national laughing stock that brought down a presidential campaign to further my own selfish ambitions. Not yet anyway (fingers crossed!).

How you doin', sparky?

I believe the campaign paid for those ammenities which were then sold or auctioned (I forget which). As for quitting, she stated the reasons for leaving had to do with the avalanche of baseless ethics violations which were costing the State of Alaska and her personally a fortune. So to save the taxpayers and her own finances, she chose to leave the State in the capable hands of her Lt. Gov.

Rev. Jim II

CEF has never quit a job. That's his claim to fame. Every other statement he made is about what he hasn't done.

The liberal media trashes Palin because they are afraid of her.

She would protect our gun rights and that's a great start for me. :s0155:

OK, that defines both Clinton and Obama's administrations.........:D.
I thought you meant it to be derogatory referring to Bush...Sorry
That described Clinton and Bush (although Clinton was trying to deal with an unfriendly republican house and senate)...so far the only problem I have with Obama is not what he has done, but what he hasn't. Which is anything. He hasn't really done anything at all.

Gunner1234 said:
Didn't you see and hear of how the Obama administration did a complete makeover on Sonia Sotomayor, Supreme Court Nominee? It's pretty standard practice in politics, you know. It's not news.

The double standard is once again in full force...

Right, because Sotomayor's and Palin's accomplishments are remotely comparable:

Let's see what Wikipedia has to say about them:

"Sotomayor graduated with an A.B., summa *** laude, from Princeton University in 1976 and received her J.D. from Yale Law School in 1979, where she was an editor at the Yale Law Journal."
(Sotomayor was a member of the third class at Princeton to admit women at all, for whatever its worth)

"[Palin] attended Hawaii Pacific University in the Fall of 1982, North Idaho College (which named her Distinguished Alumni of the Year in June 2008) in the Spring and Fall of 1983, the University of Idaho in the Fall of 1984 and Spring of 1985, Mat****ka-Susitna College in the Fall of 1985, and the University of Idaho again in the Spring and Fall of 1986 and the Fall of 1987, when she received her Bachelor's degree in communications with an emphasis in journalism."

If any of you are unaware of the admissions standards at Princeton and Yale Law School, please note that they do not admit any student of any race who is not among the ~1% of most qualified applicants in the United States - with the possible exception of a small number of "legacy" scions of wealthy alumni donors.

I corrected it to stating his behavior allowed his "bigotry" to show through (instead of racism which was a misuse of the word)...and I still stand by that. Have you ever stopped trying to deflect attention from ridiculous comments by changing the subject when you are outclassed in actual discussion.

You call a man a racist then appologize by calling him a bigot:huh: If you want any conversation then appologize, publicly. If you have an honor that is...

jj

You call a man a racist then appologize by calling him a bigot:huh: If you want any conversation then appologize, publicly. If you have an honor that is...

jj

That's the point. I did not apologize and will not since I merely pointed out the bigoted nature of him comments about muslims. I did not put the words in his mouth. Try being a man and take responsibility for you own failings...at leaast stop trying to be so concerned with other peoples issues and deal with your own.

Just because you're an honors law student (or even just an honors student) doesn't mean you can balance a budget, doesn't mean you can manage a project, doesn't mean you can manage people, and doesn't mean you have a lick of common sense. I've got a Ph.D. in chemistry... doesn't necessarily mean I know boo about geology. I went to school with a bunch of very brilliant individuals... some of which I wouldn't trust to tie my shoes in the real world.

Yes, everything you say is perfectly true, but Palin has a BA in journalism, does this not imply any limitations? If you were hiring someone to be President wouldn't a law degree with honors be a useful skill, sort of directly applicable wouldn't you say?

And for proof of organizational skills we have the fact that he is the elected President of the US, and we all saw the sort of effort that took, didn't we? I mean, isn't this direct irrefutable evidence of highly advanced political skill sets?

So, you're a smart fellow, how was that for an argument?

That's the point. I did not apologize and will not since I merely pointed out the bigoted nature of him comments about muslims. I did not put the words in his mouth. Try being a man and take responsibility for you own failings...at leaast stop trying to be so concerned with other peoples issues and deal with your own.

Calling him a racist was putting words in his mouth. If you are unwilling to have civil conversation and own up for what you say then I don't want to converse with you. I have posted as much before but you fail to read and understand. There is no reason to have words with you when you throw them about so reckless.

Talk with you when you grow up

Bye

jj

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class