JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
In Eugene Like-new, used for a very short time then removed and put aside. call or text me at5418700727 EDDD0E89-1F1C-40BA-B194-DE31A93345A0.jpeg

I do...but I think this may not be the stock I was thinking of...was looking for a more SOPMOD style one with a more protruding cheekweld....lemme look this one up....hard to tell by your photo.

Oh yeah, I'm looking for the SOPMOD style one they make in this same line. Sorry...the BCM nomenclature confused me for a sec. Yours is cool, and I may end up grabbing it anyway just to try it, but I'm going to see if I can track down the other kind first.

Last Edited:
No problem, lemme know if you change your mind.
I do...but I think this may not be the stock I was thinking of...was looking for a more SOPMOD style one with a more protruding cheekweld....lemme look this one up....hard to tell by your photo.

Oh yeah, I'm looking for the SOPMOD style one they make in this same line. Sorry...the BCM nomenclature confused me for a sec. Yours is cool, and I may end up grabbing it anyway just to try it, but I'm going to see if I can track down the other kind first.
n

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top