JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depending on the defect, if only minor, valve grinding compound and a 1/4" brass round head bolt chucked up in a variable speed drill will clean up many lightly abused exit wounds. Pack the barrel end full of hard pressed in & then oiled toilet paper to keep the grit from migrating further in.
Even if you need and find the reamer, still good to polish it up afterwards and I like to throw on a little cold blue. If you go for a professional, do not accept any mill marks regardless how they down play it. It just aint right.
I'm still using an old Clover two sided valve compound can I bought new. it has medium and fine grit albeit after sixty years it is getting pretty dry now and has to be wetted up some before each use... :(

Depending on the defect, if only minor, valve grinding compound and a 1/4" brass round head bolt chucked up in a variable speed drill will clean up many lightly abused exit wounds. Pack the barrel end full of hard pressed in & then oiled toilet paper to keep the grit from migrating further in.
Even if you need and find the reamer, still good to polish it up afterwards and I like to throw on a little cold blue. If you go for a professional, do not accept any mill marks regardless how they down play it. It just aint right.
I'm still using an old Clover two sided valve compound can I bought new. it has medium and fine grit albeit after sixty years it is getting pretty dry now and has to be wetted up some before each use... :(
Thank you, I have seen that done many years ago. Might do the trick here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top