JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
PRICE REDUCED - $1150. SOLD

Still have the Remington 878 ($300 OBO) and Hawken black powder ($300 OBO) for sale.

I have a hard to find Crica 1970's Bally nickel slot machine in excellent condition for sale and is LEGAL to own in OR, CA, and I believe WA and ID. This would be great in the recreation/family room. This is a fully functional nickel slot machine and everything works as it should. While taking photos, I hit a 3-bar jackpot as noted in the photo. This is a 5-line payout machine and I will throw in a bag of nickels to get you started - about $20+/-. Bells, buzzer, lights, etc. all work. Comes with a maintenance manual, keys, and 2 extra starter solenoids. Kids love these machines.

16.5"Wx19"Dx45"H to the top of the light.
Model 873-ZC
Serial # FL-5221
Date of Manufacture 07/09/70

Question came up for a picture of the name plate, so have added that photo.

Have an Remington 878 12 ga, full choke and about 500 rounds of ammo and 4 ammo boxes, and a Hawken .50 cal rife with about 180 rounds, powder, etc for sale. Asking $300 for the 878 and $300 for the Hawken.

Have a Ruger .44 Super Blackhawk and about 70 rounds of ammo. Make offer through an ffl agent? SOLD - $300

Also have a 7" Dia. Mora ice auger with new blades, blade guard and a set of replacement blades still in their original packaging. $40 SOLD - $40

LR Edited.jpg

LR Edited-4.jpg

Tag.jpg

edited.jpg

edited.jpg

Edited.jpg

Edited-2.jpg

IMG_7563.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top