JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love mine (hypothetically speaking) and it works well. Question: wouldn't be easier to change from the full auto bolt carrier that's needed to a semi auto BCG when wanting to change quickly from one to another? You know in case somebody uninvited came around.
It won't run at all with a semi carrier.

I don't know the difference between a full and a semi-auto BGC. Truly, I just buy what is reported to be a 'Full', but a 'Semi' might have snuck in there (Could that be why my FRT's don't FRT?)

I have shot a lot of full auto in WWVietnam and a bit more elsewhere like Benning and Polk, so I am well aware of it's low hit probability and waste of good ammo, ammo I had to carry and Ammo I might need.

My 'Burst Control' was my trigger finger. "Fire a burst of Three" for a M-14 or M-16, and "Fire a Burst of six" for a M-60. Aimed bursts are more likely to hit a target.

I don't know the difference between a full and a semi-auto BGC. Truly, I just buy what is reported to be a 'Full', but a 'Semi' might have snuck in there (Could that be why my FRT's don't FRT?)

I have shot a lot of full auto in WWVietnam and a bit more elsewhere like Benning and Polk, so I am well aware of it's low hit probability and waste of good ammo, ammo I had to carry and Ammo I might need.

My 'Burst Control' was my trigger finger. "Fire a burst of Three" for a M-14 or M-16, and "Fire a Burst of six" for a M-60. Aimed bursts are more likely to hit a target.
FRT is a fine line of stability. It wont fire at all without a full auto carrier unless your hammer doesnt lock in completely . You can tell by dry cycling.

Yeah, I like where we are at now with Biden much better!

Trump at least had the political wherewithal to listen to his base and closest advisors and ultimately backed off the most terrible ideas he ever had in office! Definitely not denying that those were disappointing moments, but in the end he did not pursue those measures.

Regarding the Hearing Protection Act and reciprocity, that really had nothing to do with Trump. For some reason the House never advanced it despite the Republican majority. Perhaps the majority in the Senate was too slim; the Democrats would've had many tools at their disposal to block the passage of that bill had it materialized. Of course, that is still no excuse to just not try!

Edit to add: Apparently the HPA was also introduced in the Senate simultaneously in 2017, but failed to advance in either chamber.
Trump and the GOP wasted a LOT of political capital, time and effort fighting the ACA when all they had to do was get rid of the tax mandate and it would die more or less on its own (which is what eventually happened). By the time the battle over the ACA was over, they had lost their momentum, spent all their political capital and lost seats in Congress.

HPA and reciprocity was never important to the GOP - as usual, they gave it lip service but never really pursued it. Neither the GOP nor the dems want anything like that. When are gun owners going to wake up?

Yawn…how many of your posts are just this same statement rehashed over and over again?

The ATF has been publishing letters that arbitrarily change "laws" overnight long before Trump was in office.

The year is 2022 btw, and the current President is Joe Biden, about half way through his second year already!

Here's to the lawsuits going favorably! Best case is eventually the ATF's powers get gutted in a Supreme Court case! Not getting my hopes up though…
Yup and you still probably drinking daddy trumps koolaide just like he wants thinking he's pro second amendment. It's ok we see you out there with your trump 2020 flags. I agree it's 2022 and Brandon is following the blue print trump laid down. Even Obama didn't do that. But hey denials are great. I pray we get a real leader in the GOP but most likely you will want trump again.

Yup and you still probably drinking daddy trumps koolaide just like he wants thinking he's pro second amendment. It's ok we see you out there with your trump 2020 flags. I agree it's 2022 and Brandon is following the blue print trump laid down. Even Obama didn't do that. But hey denials are great. I pray we get a real leader in the GOP but most likely you will want trump again.
It's okay, I would feel bad if I voted for Biden too!

I'm trying to figure out how old you are since you think the history of gun control and the ATF started in 2018 during Trump's presidency!

Carry on troll! 👍

It's okay, I would feel bad if I voted for Biden too!

I'm trying to figure out how old you are since you think the history of gun control and the ATF started in 2018 during Trump's presidency!

Carry on troll! 👍
I didn't vote for Biden genius. I don't chose one evil sexual predator over another one so I can say hey o voted for fake change. I have never voted for a liberal. You realize trump was a New York liberal elitist for 50+ years and supported his buddies the Clinton's in 90's AWB. But hey lord for bud you investigate and do research. I bet your a hit at the red neck cafe.

I didn't vote for Biden genius. I don't chose one evil sexual predator over another one so I can say hey o voted for fake change. I have never voted for a liberal. You realize trump was a New York liberal elitist for 50+ years and supported his buddies the Clinton's in 90's AWB. But hey lord for bud you investigate and do research. I bet your a hit at the red neck cafe.
I prefer to judge actions, not words. The reality is, aside from the disappointing bump stock ban, Trump's words on gun control were weightless and he never broached the topic again after clearly getting some solid counsel from his advisors.

Biden is both words and action (with a long history of both) against the 2nd amendment. I'm sorry, but in the last election cycle, a vote for a 3rd party candidate was a vote for Biden; we are in much more dire straits regarding our 2A rights with him than we were under Trump. Of course, you likely won't see it that way if you think the spoken words from someone's past are worse than present actions.

Seeing how easily upset you are by my posts, it is plain to see which you value more!

Anyway, regarding the topic of this thread, the ATF might as well go and ban Jerry Miculek's trigger finger next; they are basically saying that anything that allows you to shoot faster is a machine gun!

Well , the good thing is we wont have to do another Biden v Trump matchup. If we do the same people who voted against Trump before ( No one voted for Biden ) will vote against him again. Then its more of this.

Run someone else.

I've said this before, but I have this strange compulsion to vote for the person I actually want in office, not the lesser of two evils.

So yes, I sometimes vote for a third party candidate. If more people did that instead of voting for some clown who promises and never delivers, maybe we would get someone in office that would be good?

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.

The definition of insanity is to repeat the same process and expect a different outcome...

Gun control is racist! Seriously tho, it's racist.

As long as each round has its own barrel, firing multiple rounds with one trigger pull is considered "volley fire" and not a machine gun.
How about one of these with two frt triggers? That would be interesting.
9202ADF5-8A47-4ACC-B716-32CDAC41199A.jpeg
E918C6C9-EB27-4BC4-9833-0DE331167134.jpeg

Yeah, I like where we are at now with Biden much better!

Trump at least had the political wherewithal to listen to his base and closest advisors and ultimately backed off the most terrible ideas he ever had in office! Definitely not denying that those were disappointing moments, but in the end he did not pursue those measures.

Regarding the Safe Hearing Act and reciprocity, that really had nothing to do with Trump. For some reason the House never advanced it despite the Republican majority. Perhaps the majority in the Senate was too slim; the Democrats would've had many tools at their disposal to block the passage of that bill had it materialized. Of course, that is still no excuse to just not try!
Zero doubt Biden is absolutely horrid on the Second Amendment. A predictable, tired, clownish horrible, but still totally untenable to us freedom lovers. Here's hoping the midterms bring even more blessed gridlock.

Trump listening to his base is a matter of debate, but true enough, the NRA pulled him back more than once, and he heeded said guidance. Credit where credit is due. But principled and focused leaders need no such intervention. They believe the truth in their heart and act in kind, whatever the cost. This fact, alone, proves he didn't give a damn to begin with. It doesn't matter, enough people fell for it and he was elected, well, once; later joining the ranks of one-term presidents.

Regarding the failed Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act and Sportsmen's Heritage And Recreational Enhancement (SHARE) Act: the latter of which contained the language in the original Hearing Protection Act (HPA), the first passed the House, the latter did not, but had decent support. And while it is true it was on Congress, DJT was the president, and therefore the de facto head of his party. He should have (metaphorically) grabbed McConnell by the lapels, or tortoise shell, and made it clear this needs to pass. He didn't. He made a lame endorsement for reciprocity as he faced reelection; there was no way, at that point, it would ever reach his desk. Weak tea, to put it charitably.

During the campaign, the former president talked more about the 2A than, quite possibly, any president or candid of a major party in my lifetime. Now, on a personal level, I never bought it, beyond a faint hope he and the RNC would at least throw a token win for us in order to do a "see, see" come reelection time. Reciprocity, particularly amended with the Fix NICS Act, had a damn good chance, and passed the House, so a likely candid for a bone thrown our way. Did it happen? Of course not. We can and must do better.

I understand what this discussion is about but I'll be honest, every mention of the NRA (and by extension Wayne La Pierre) makes me so angry it's hard to focus on much else. If ever there was a case of someone not wanting to 'fix' a problem because it would cut into the cash flow supporting their extravagant lifestyle it would be the NRA and Wayne La Pierre. :mad:

I prefer to judge actions, not words. The reality is, aside from the disappointing bump stock ban, Trump's words on gun control were weightless and he never broached the topic again after clearly getting some solid counsel from his advisors.

Biden is both words and action (with a long history of both) against the 2nd amendment. I'm sorry, but in the last election cycle, a vote for a 3rd party candidate was a vote for Biden; we are in much more dire straits regarding our 2A rights with him than we were under Trump. Of course, you likely won't see it that way if you think the spoken words from someone's past are worse than present actions.

Seeing how easily upset you are by my posts, it is plain to see which you value more!

Anyway, regarding the topic of this thread, the ATF might as well go and ban Jerry Miculek's trigger finger next; they are basically saying that anything that allows you to shoot faster is a machine gun!
You don't understand how the electoral college works. Everyone in Oregon and Washington voted for Biden.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top