JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As patently and obviously unconstitutional as this is, can't someone charge these azzclowns with violating their oaths of office, deliberately ignoring SCOTUS, just plain wasting tax money proposing a law that even a 4yr old knows won't pass muster?

Jeez what a bunch of idiots.
They're doing it for the children. If it only saves one life, antiquated conservative values hold no muster in these challenging, changing times.

can someone with an understanding of how these are worded outline what precisely I should be buying this month?

I'm not looking for "body armor" or "land in Idaho" tier answers.

D9950EFB-909F-4F3E-BFD7-7B3CFA6AC13B.jpeg

The more I think about this, the dumber our legislators appear. If we suddenly had a rash of mass murders with chainsaws, this legislation is the equivalent of them saying "ok, chainsaws can't have handles anymore because we want to make it more difficult for people who harm other people with chainsaws to use them".

I didn't see any indication that rimfire firearms were included in the bills. I guess you guys will be buying and selling lots of CMMG 22lr kit equipped ARs up there if this passes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top