JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya, I won't lie @bbbass , I too do enjoy a box of Kraft spirals. Something about that noodle shape and the inorganic unnatural orange color that screams childhood to me.

In a nutshell, Mac and cheese is on my top 5 favorite foods.

I love that unnatural stuff!

That's really the only legitimate use for American cheese that I've ever found. I guess we were late to the cheese party so we (Americans) got the sh*tt**st cheese named after us.

I think I'm just going to start calling extra sharp cheddar "American"... because I want to.

Adults make their grilled cheese with cheddar, usually medium because of it's mild aspect.

Dang, now I'm hungry for cheese sammies tonight!!! :)

I can no longer eat Kraft Mac & Cheese after literally eating it every day for 2 years straight when I was going to college.. I think I still have some of that stuff stuck in my colon somewhere to this day. :p

Top Ramen was mine whenever I was poor. Now I've got kidney disease, I can eat the noodles but have to throw the salt package away. Not worth eating plain noodles IMO. ;)

Adults make their grilled cheese with cheddar,
MOM! He said I wasn't an adult because you... I mean... I... don't use real cheese!

I've actually done that a few times (good bread, quality cheese... elevated) but cheddar doesn't get as melt-y.
Plus, I think I'm keeping the people who have to wrap that crap individually employed.
'Murica! expressed in oil, food coloring, and celophane.

I personally do not believe they are essential.

While Security may be essential, it can be found in other ways with other means just not to the level that a firearm can provide.

I personally do not believe they are essential.

While Security may be essential, it can be found in other ways with other means just not to the level that a firearm can provide.
Well my front gate in front of my house is closed .
So if you open my gate walk the 30 yards to my front door and knock on it.
I will open the door if I know you but if I don't know you I will look out the window with gun in hand and say GO AWAY.
I WON'T POINT THE GUN .
But I will have it .
This is going to get real interesting in the next few weeks .

I will bet that we are going to see a rise in home invasion robberies.
In the future.
With everyone at home all day and night.
That's not going to stop the really desperate criminal.

Exhaust manifold. Wrap it in aluminum foil :D
Good old engine block cooking.
I knew a guy years ago that had a thing he made to cook can goods soup or stuff like that.
On his turbo charger in his truck.
Lol but you have to put a small hole in the can other wise you have to clean your engine.lol

In the future.
I wonder about that as well....
With shortages or perceived shortages...and someone who thinks that you have what they want...might have them trying to steal from you.
We may also see more of the breaking into of storage sheds and places and the like....

In any event....everyone out here in NWFA Land stay alert and stay safe...with or without yer Mac & Cheese and grilled cheese sammies....:D
Andy

With shortages or perceived shortages...and someone who thinks that you have what they want...might have them trying to steal from you.
We may also see more of the breaking into of storage sheds and places and the like....

In any event....everyone out here in NWFA Land stay alert and stay safe...with or without yer Mac & Cheese and grilled cheese sammies....:D
Andy

Andy
And I would watch your cars and trucks also people will be trying to get in them and steal gas from them.

Good old engine block cooking.
I knew a guy years ago that had a thing he made to cook can goods soup or stuff like that.
On his turbo charger in his truck.
Lol but you have to put a small hole in the can other wise you have to clean your engine.lol
The bad part, it's tough to cook when cruising. You have to put vent holes in the cans, otherwise they go POPSPLATYUK
Then you not only ruined yer lunch, yer truck has a pack of dogs chasin ya cuz of the smell. LOL!!

In the future.
Also, going to be a huge rise in break-ins at businesses now that everything is closed and security services are going to be overburdened. Already, hearing several cases of break-ins in Nashville of closed businesses. When do thieves come out? When no one else is around.

I think in a state of civil unrest where Law-enforcement resources are low, you will see looting and home robberies , as thugs and gangs look for vulnerable people who would be easy pickings while LE/9-1-1 services are limited.

I can almost bet if we are on lockdown more than one month we will start seeing civil unrest and looting in our inner cities.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top