JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
That freeze we had partially froze a hot water pipe between the water heater and the washer. The old galvanized pipe in this house was already compromised with some tiny rust spots/pin holes (that weren't leaking) in this section. NOW it's dripping. :(
It would be nice if someone in the potland area knows a guy I can trust to not take me to the cleaners.

That freeze we had partially froze a hot water pipe between the water heater and the washer. The old galvanized pipe in this house was already compromised with some tiny rust spots/pin holes (that weren't leaking) in this section. NOW it's dripping. :(
It would be nice if someone in the potland area knows a guy I can trust to not take me to the cleaners.
I know two good contractors, but I do not think they are willing to travel to Portland for a small job. Give me a ping if anyone wants work done in the Eugene area.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top