JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Beretta 92x that I will need to get some night sights installed on, so I'm looking for recommendations on who does that kind of work? I'm at the southern end of Portland Metro, so closer to that is better than further! Thanks!

If you think you will change more sights on other guns in the future, I would suggest learning to do it yourself and buy the required tools. It can get expensive to have someone else change the sights on every gun you ever own, and that you want to upgrade the sights on.
Also, some local gun-stores have a policy that if you purchase the sights from them, they will install them free of charge.

I don't think so, but I believe, trust but verify, that a lot are driven in from the right. I don't think it matters on the Beretta though.

If you don't have a sight pusher yet, make sure to get one that can accommodate the Beretta as the slide is taller than most due to the design.

I don't think so, but I believe, trust but verify, that a lot are driven in from the right. I don't think it matters on the Beretta though.

If you don't have a sight pusher yet, make sure to get one that can accommodate the Beretta as the slide is taller than most due to the design.
I have a Real Avid universal sight pusher that I offered up to Unionguy to use. Was just curious on the direction. Thanks for the info.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top