JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I grew up in Mongols territory. (I believe they were based out of my hometown and their leadership were some of my customers as a paperboy.) Bikers were always polite to me but I was respectful and cautious. I would have sooner attempted to beat up a lion than make a rude remark to those guys. But I do remember a huge dude from an outlaw mc saw me taking a beat down. He said a few words and not only did the beat down stop. It never happened again. I was a runt at that age. I got beat up a lot before that. Never after. But I knew since I was a kid, Never disrespect the bikers. That's just a rule of survival.

I grew up in Mongols territory. (I believe they were based out of my hometown and their leadership were some of my customers as a paperboy.) Bikers were always polite to me but I was respectful and cautious. I would have sooner attempted to beat up a lion than make a rude remark to those guys. But I do remember a huge dude from an outlaw mc saw me taking a beat down. He said a few words and not only did the beat down stop. It never happened again. I was a runt at that age. I got beat up a lot before that. Never after. But I knew since I was a kid, Never disrespect the bikers. That's just a rule of survival.

Serious question- who is the Marion County DA and how does it operate? In Mult Co., I have a strong suspicion that any interaction between antifa and biker gangs is going to end up with antifa shown the revolving door and bikers cooling off in the joint. I have to think the media already has the stories ready for print to liken the bikers with Jan 6/patriot prayer, etc...and make them the enemy. Bikers need to be smart about this.

They are playing games with the Jokers and they are "an actual MC" that will and have already f'd them up.
https://harleyliberty.com/2022/02/21/gypsy-jokers-mc-vs-antifa-antifa-looses/
:s0092:
This is the incident I was referring to in the 2nd para of post 22. That Hailey Nolan chic made the claim that the gypsy jokers had attacked them (ANTIFA) in front of the press the day after the incident, and a few media outlets ran with that story. But the PPB did not confirm they were involved. Later it was reported that the shooter just lived across the street from the park and became unhinged by the noise of the ANTIFA rally and the way their "security" was blocking access to his street.

Why ANTIFA chooses to blame motorcycle gangs is beyond me. But lying comes as naturally to them as breathing.
I think antifa is just accusing those people at that bar of being in a MC.
I think @made in china is correct in his assessment.
Any MC that has a 3 piece patch is the furthest thing from a hobby. Or weekend warrior.
What's a 3 piece patch?

What's a 3 piece patch?

3 pc.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR