JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You need more squirrel.
NO!!!.jpg

Anyone can get out of hand. But I am quite happy that staffs / moderator are very good to members.
However this answer below is very smart and Its looking at a wide angle. I try to keep myself going too on different activities to get some fresh air.. Life is good.
It's just climate change. If we can simply remove enough oxygen from the planet, it will eventually fix everything.

Last Edited:
Anyone can get out of hand. But I am quite happy that staffs / mediators are very good to members.
However this answer below is very smart and Its looking at a wide angle. I try to keep myself going too on different activities to get some fresh air.. Life is good.
Well.

@Xaevian is in Montana, so.

YEAH, the AIR will be FRESHER THERE.

These events occurs even in day to day life and people that you physically meet. What could be worst than meeting a tough customer? For someone like myself that has no experience with customer relations (salesman). I have to act no different from a waitress taking order with a big smile from a work of art.
I realize something... It works! :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads