JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I would like to sell my 2014 Alumaweld Stryker Sport 20 footer with duraframe top and 38 gallon fuel tank. Great condition with a couple minor cosmetic issues, nothing major at all and no rust. It has a 2014 Yamaha F115 4-stroke and 2014 Yamaha 9.9 high thrust kicker with electric start/power tilt. Very low hours on both motors. 2014 Rogue welded trailer.

I probably haven't put this in the water 25 times total since I bought it with most of that in lakes. Always flushed and cleaned with fresh water after saltwater use. Its more boat than I need and Ive decided I'm not into saltwater fishing, trolling or anchoring in rivers. I would like to sell the boat as a package, ready to fish. It will come with:

2 Scotty 1106 electric downriggers with small release clips for kokes and large release clips for salmon.

3 12# downrigger weights and extra clips and belt,

Lowrance HDS8 sonar/GPS chart/structure scan with down scan imaging,

Lowrance Link5 VHF radio (haven't linked it to GPS yet or got ID set up),

Leelock river anchor system with bouy and 300 feet of rope (never used)

Washdown pump in aft compartment

Windshield wipers on driver and passenger side

2 Lamiglass Classic Glass rods with Okuma Coldwater line counter reels, 2 Lamiglas team Kokanee rods, a whole mess of shortbus flashers, spoons and hoochies, and a bunch of mag lips and kwik fish I bought for drano lake that are still in the packages..

Everything bought new in 2014 loaded as described for $44k. Been out of Westport 8 times with no concerns, its just not my cup of tea. Haven't had it in saltwater since summer of 2014. Would make a great boat for the Big C.

Asking $30,500 with everything included, ready to fish. Located in Olympia, WA. Donation of $500 to NWFA if sold to a member. 20160904_131138.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top