JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$380
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Alright I want this bad boy GONE! I will be taking it to a shop to have them consign it next weekend if i can't sell it but I'd rather one of you get the great deal on it without paying a mark up. I realize it doesn't have the original stock and bayonet so that makes it lame, buuut this stock doesn't weight 10 pounds and is actually ergonomic and makes it a ton of fun to shoot! And yes, no bayonet but those can be had on ebay if you really need one. I'm selling this for only $380 grab it before it goes to a dealer to sell! I've shot all my ammo for it so it is literally a paperweight in my safe. It is a great gun never had a single issue with it, I'm just consolidating and don't really need this one anymore. I've got a few clips for it that I'll include and I'm going to Beaverton on 4/21 I can meet you on the way or something.

20231116_103536.jpg 20231116_103549.jpg 20231116_103601.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Alright I want this bad boy GONE! I will be taking it to a shop to have them consign it next weekend if i can't sell it but I'd rather one of you get the great deal on it without paying a mark up. I realize it doesn't have the original stock and bayonet so that makes it lame, buuut this stock doesn't weight 10 pounds and is actually ergonomic and makes it a ton of fun to shoot! And yes, no bayonet but those can be had on ebay if you really need one. I'm selling this for only $380 grab it before it goes to a dealer to sell! I've shot all my ammo for it so it is literally a paperweight in my safe. It is a great gun never had a single issue with it, I'm just consolidating and don't really need this one anymore. I've got a few clips for it that I'll include and I'm going to Beaverton on 4/21 I can meet you on the way or something.

View attachment 1866093 View attachment 1866094 View attachment 1866095
It is a 7.62x39, right? Can it shoot .308? I am up in tualatin/Wilsonville area so may work out great if you are coming up to this area.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top