JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I remember going to the grocery store with my father in the 1960s to test tubes, to fix our TV and audio equipment, and how frustrating it was.

I was sooooooooo happy when tubes finally went away, like scratchy vinyl records.

I love everything digital. Life is soooooooooo much better now.

I really hated the hiss of audio tapes, and pops and scratches of vinyl records. Using old vinyl records as shooting targets was pure joy.

I remember going to the grocery store with my father in the 1960s to test tubes, to fix our TV and audio equipment, and how frustrating it was.

I was sooooooooo happy when tubes finally went away, like scratchy vinyl records.

I really hated the hiss of audio tapes, and pops and scratches of vinyl records. Using old vinyl records as shooting targets was pure joy.
Blasphemy you say! PAX

Do you like music ?
Yes, yes we do :)

Swapping night in one of the rooms ( @Certaindeaf , you keep that mind of yours out of the gutter! :D )

sys.jpg

Those stands in the gro. store sold a lot of tubes that weren't needed as replacements. More often, the problem was a bad capacitor.

I get it, much of what you say is true. But, it's clear you haven't heard a quality pressing on a properly setup system.

After I sort many, many, things out, vinyl is the next rabbit hole; that rabbit hole will likely cost me as much as a new car :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top