JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If Dundee isn't too far then there's a real small range in Newberg. Only 12 lanes, hours are odd but people are friendly and helpful. Website says NRA membership required but when I joined they told me they aren't really worried about it. It's like $78 a year compared to crazy dollars other places want.
do they still accept new membership?

IIRC Dundee membership had normally been pretty difficult to get. As in maybe an annual lottery / or waitlist which closed pretty rapidly every year.

Besides the listed below:

"Outdoor range around Yamhill County (97132) or up to 25 miles radius. So far these are close to me but others requires membership that are non vacant.

Threat Dynamics, LLC - (Member)
Tri County Gun Club - (Waiting List)
Newberg Rifle & Pistol Club - (No Vacancy)
Chehalem Valley Sportsman's Club - (No Vacancy)

Willing to go and as long its safe. Any suggestions? Thanks."

Gooseneck Rd checked out. Tons of pull offs and signage stating safe/not safe to shoot. Road splits a few times and goes on for what seems like forever on the maps. Pretty quiet on a weekday, can't speak for the weekends though.

You mean just go there? Any appointments?
Thanks,
Just go there. Talk to a range officer. Check times before going. Usually don't open up until 6:00.
I believe you can pay full price once before you join, just to see if you like it. Once a member its $5 a visit. They do not sell ammo there and they do not charge to inspect ammo. They do take PayPal for membership. Again this place is small, but good people and a place to shoot out of the rain.

Just go there. Talk to a range officer. Check times before going. Usually don't open up until 6:00.
I believe you can pay full price once before you join, just to see if you like it. Once a member its $5 a visit. They do not sell ammo there and they do not charge to inspect ammo. They do take PayPal for membership. Again this place is small, but good people and a place to shoot out of the rain.
Thank you so much for the followup! I will in Wednesday if theyre open. Peace!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top